Blotter: July 29
In Salisbury Police reports:
• A man overdosed Wednesday at Rowan Helping Ministries in the 200 block of North Long Street.
• Outback Steakhouse on Wednesday reported counterfeiting in the 1000 block of East Innes Street.
• Sandie Rae-lynn Shehan, 35, was charged Wednesday with obtaining property by false pretenses and multiple counts of failing to appear in court.
In Rowan County Sheriff’s Office reports:
• A man on Wednesday reported a debit card was taken from his wallet and used without his permission.
• Curts Variety and Discount on Wednesday reported a commercial burglary in the 7400 block of East N.C. 152 in Rockwell.
• Loves Travel Stop on Wednesday reported a larceny in the 1100 block of Peeler Road in Salisbury.
• A man on Wednesday reported that his wife’s identity was stolen.
• A man on Wednesday reported a total loss of $3,000 from a breaking and entering in the 300 block of Stoner Morgan Road in Salisbury.
• A man reported his deer camera was stolen from the 2800 block of Parks Road in Salisbury.
• Roger Lee Parker, 32, was charged Wednesday with felony possession of a schedule two controlled substance.
• Jericho Lamonte White, 28, was charged Wednesday with felony possession of a schedule two controlled substance.
By Natalie Anderson firstname.lastname@example.org SALISBURY — Vehicle sirens, loud mufflers and traffic throughout the night all make up the “urban... read more