Blotter: June 6
Published 12:00 am Saturday, June 6, 2020
By Shavonne Potts
In Salisbury Police Department reports
• A woman reported Thursday someone attempted to break into her home in the 600 block of Linn Lane.
• Enterprise Rent-a-Car reported vandalism Thursday in the 800 block of West Bank Street.
• A woman reported Thursday she was the victim of vandalism in the 1100 block of Barbour Street.
• A man reported Thursday someone broke into a vacant home and stole a dryer and stove from the 400 block of West Monroe Street.
• A woman reported someone ransacked her apartment and stole items from the 900 block of West Horah Street.
In Rowan County Sheriff’s Office reports
• A man reported Wednesday someone stole his bank card information and used it at an ATM in the 200 block of Suncreek Lane.
• A man reported n Wednesday he was assaulted in the 800 block of Hart Road, Woodleaf.
• A woman reported Wednesday she was the victim of identity theft while in the 2200 block of Needmore Road, Woodleaf.
• A man reported n Tuesday a break-in occurred in the 400 block of Tree Limb Lane, Kannapolis.
• A woman reported Tuesday she was assaulted while in the 6200 block of South Main Street.
• Madison Dillon King, 28, was charged Tuesday with felony statutory sex offense with a child less than 15 while in the 300 block of North Main Street.
• Brian James Fuentes, 30, was charged on Tuesday with misdemeanor assault on a female in the 6300 block of South Main Street.