Electronic thefts lead to charges, $100,000 bond for man
By Sarah Campbell
KANNAPOLIS — A Kannapolis man is behind bars on $100,000 bond after being accused of stealing electronic items from several southern Rowan County homes.
Kannapolis Police have charged Donterio Rashard Glasby of Harbour View Circle with three counts of felony larceny after breaking and entering and three counts of breaking and entering.
According to an arrest warrant, Glasby is accused of taking the following:
• A 19-inch television and cash worth a total of $700 from a Enochville Road home in Kannapolis;
• A Toshiba flat screen TV valued at $2,000 from a China Grove residence;
• A 46-inch TV and office equipment worth $650 total from another Enochville Road home;
• A 42-inch LCD TV worth $1,000 from a North Enochville Avenue residence in China Grove;
• A 37-inch flat screen TV valued at $500 from a Mary Ester Lane home in China Grove; and
• A Sony stereo system, hydrocodone and Xanax pills worth a total of $1,060 from a Hickory Street residence in Landis.
Glasby was also charged with resisting a public officer after attempting to flee on foot when an officer arrived to serve his arrest warrants. That includes an additional $1,500 bond.
He also faces a charge of assault on a female with a $3,000 bond.
SALISBURY — Bill and Kimberley Naves follow the same ritual for each journey down the dragstrip. She kisses him before... read more