Salisbury police charge teen
A Salisbury teen faces multiple charges after he jumped and ran from a vehicle.
Salisbury Police charged Marquise Sentiall Robinson, 16, 200 Harrell St., with possession of a firearm by a minor, possession of marijuana and resist, delay and obstruction of a public officer.
Robinson, who is also known as Pooh, was placed in the Rowan County Detention Center under $5,000 bond. Officer Mark Allen Hunter reported he was attempting to stop a vehicle for multiple stop sign violations Saturday evening when Robinson jumped and ran. He was arrested later at his residence.
In other police reports on Nov. 21-22:
– Rowan Regional Medical Center reported an attempted burglary between Nov. 17 and Nov. 21.
– Robert Douglas Tevepaugh reported someone attempted to strike him with a moving vehicle at 320 N. Oakhurst Drive, between 8 p.m. and 9:30 p.m. Nov. 22.
– An official with Salisbury Assisted Living, 2201 Statesville Blvd., reported prescription narcotic pills were stolen from a locked box.
– A 69-year-old man reported he was assaulted by several teenagers Nov. 20 at 7:30 p.m. at 1298 W. Monroe St.
– Police also received reports of break-ins on Richard Street, Clancy Street and Lloyd Street.