District Court docket-June 24
CAAFóCourt-appointed attorney fee.
CSWóCommunity service work.
EHAóElectronic house arrest.
PJC/CóPrayer for judgment continued/court costs.
VDóDismissal without leave by district attorney.
Disposition of cases heard June 24 in Rowan District Criminal Court by Judge Kevin Eddinger:
– Driving while license revoked ó Nathon Paul Averell, PJC/C, also expired registration card/tag, VD; Scotty Lane Wilkerson, PJC/C, CSW.
– Illegal use of handicapped placard ó Tracy Dionne Bennett, VD.
– Failure to notify Department of Motor Vehicles of address change ó Elizabeth C. Briggs, two charges, 20 days, suspended, one year probation, $100 fine, court cost, CAAF, also permitting operation of vehicle with no insurance, VD, also operating vehicle with no insurance, VD; Douglas Ronald Perry, $50 fine, court cost, also possessing/displaying altered, fictitious, revoked driver’s license, operating vehicle with no insurance and possessing/displaying fictitious, cancelled, revoked registration card/tag, VD in all three cases.
– Improper equipment ó Robert Lawrence Brooks, Christopher A. Davis, $50 fine, court cost.
– Speeding ó Champagne S. Brown, Ciearra Octavia Butler, Tonya Nash Cook, Edwardo R. George, Susan Marie Giudice, Dwayne Alex Graham, Rigoberto Maldonado, Christopher T. Stumpp, PJC/C; Benjamin A. Duganne, $30 fine, court cost; Donald Swindell Love, $30 fine, court cost, also driving while license revoked, VD; Joseph Everett Starnes, PJC/C, also two charges expired registration card/tag, VD in both cases; Cleveland A. Williams, Travis Andrew Yost, $15 fine, court cost.
– No operator’s license ó Stacey E. Grindstaff, VD.
– Misdemeanor larceny ó William Bryan Johnson, 90 days.
– Driving while impaired ó Betty Bush Morris, 24 months, suspended, three years probation, special probation of 30 days in jail, $1,000 fine, court cost, CAAF, also driving while license revoked, JA.
– Failure to reduce speed ó Tony Plong, Carla Clodfelter Shaver, VD.
– Unsafe movement ó Nicolasa Quintanilla, Whitney Sidale Snyder, VD.
– License not in possession ó Ronnie Louis Short, VD, also possessing/displaying fictitious, cancelled, revoked registration card/tag, VD.
– Failure to stop for steady red light ó Lisa Ann Trainor, VD.
– Misdemeanor probation violation ó Quentin D. Carpenter, six-month sentence invoked, credit 13 days served; Judy Fagen Cook, continue on probation, 90 days EHA; Scott Matthew Hampton, 45-day sentence invoked, credit 14 days served; Jacqueline Richardson, 30-day sentence invoked; Wilbert Torrence Jr., 120-day sentence invoked, credit 16 days served.
– Simple worthless check ó 45 days, restitution if work release, also misdemeanor probation violation, 120-day sentence invoked, credit 15 days served.