Blotter: May 3
Published 5:53 pm Tuesday, May 3, 2022
In Salisbury Police reports:
• Jason Michael Wyatt, 39, was charged with felony obtaining property by false pretenses on Friday.
• A residential breaking and entering was reported in the 300 block of Forbes Avenue in Salisbury on Sunday. There were no signs of larceny.
• Officers found a knife and an assortment of prescription pills and powders on a man who was reported for trespassing in the 900 block of East Bank Street in Salisbury on Sunday. Police received a call about the suspect in a sleeveless white top asking people in the area if they wanted to take liquor shots with him. There is an ongoing investigation.
In Sheriff’s Office reports:
• Wesley Grant Raynor, 32, was charged with felony possession of a schedule one controlled substance on Monday.
• Ronnie Lee Gobble, 49, was charged with felony possession of a schedule two controlled substance on Monday.
• Jerry Dean Sadler, 43, was charged with felony larceny on Tuesday.
• Shaye Camille Davis, 29, was charged with felony possession of a schedule two controlled substance on Tuesday.
• A 2017 V-Nose travel trailer was reported stolen in the 1100 block of Cruse Road in Salisbury on Sunday. The incident was suspected to have occurred on Saturday with a $4,000 estimated value of the trailer.
• An assault on a detention officer was reported at the Rowan County Jail in the 100 block of West Liberty Street in Salisbury on Sunday.