Blotter: Jan 28
Published 11:26 am Friday, January 28, 2022
In Rowan County Sheriff’s Office reports:
• A man on Wednesday reported a break-in in the 300 block of Barbour Street in Salisbury.
• CCI Environmental on Wednesday reported a larceny from a construction site in the 5200 block of South Main Street in Salisbury.
• Love’s Travel Stop on Wednesday reported three previous larcenies in the 1100 block of Peeler Road in Salisbury.
• Timothy Linn Williams, 45, was charged Wednesday with failing to register as a sex offender in the 100 block of West Liberty Street.
In Salisbury Police reports:
• A woman reported a hit-and-run Thursday in the 500 block of Gold Hill Drive.
• Dunkin Donuts reported embezzlement in the 700 block of West Jake Alexander Boulevard.
• A woman reported fraud Thursday in Salisbury.
• A woman reported a hit-and-run Thursday in the 100 block of South Long Street.