Police: Woman reports someone spray painted, keyed her car
By Shavonne Potts
SALISBURY — A Salisbury woman reported on Sunday someone spray painted the inside and outside of her Ford Fusion with black spray paint and keyed the car.
No arrest has been made, according to Salisbury police spokesman Lt. Lee Walker.
The woman, who lives in the 300 block of Henry Laurens Circle, said the damage is believed to have occurred sometime overnight. Her car was parked in front of her apartment complex.
Police said someone keyed the woman’s car in multiple areas. The hood, driver’s side door, right rear door, driver’s seat, center console and steering wheel were spray painted. Someone spray-painted the letter B on the driver’s side door.
The woman told police she didn’t know who would’ve spray painted her car.
In other Salisbury Police reports:
• A man reported on Saturday someone stole items from his vehicle while in the 1100 block of Old West Innes Street.
• A woman reported on Sunday someone damaged the back window of her property while in the 1600 block of Standish Street.
• A man reported on Monday someone stole items from her vehicle while in the 800 block of Fairmont Avenue.
• A woman reported on Monday she was the victim of an assault while in the 2300 block of Statesville Boulevard.
• Paxton Robert J. Feaster, 34, was charged on Saturday with misdemeanor larceny and felony possession of a firearm by a felon while in the 1900 block of West Innes Street.
In Rowan County Sheriff’s Office reports
• A woman reported on Thursday someone damaged her vehicle overnight while it was parked in the 100 block of Excel Drive.
• A man reported on Thursday he was the victim of an assault while in the 2300 block of Saw Road.
• A woman reported on Thursday someone stole items from her vehicle while parked in the 200 block of Tingle Drive.
• A man reported on Thursday someone stole items from his vehicle parked in the 1000 block of Jesse Drive, Cleveland.
• Rakya Sade Ellis, 26, was charged on Thursday with misdemeanor simple possession of a schedule IV substance while in the 100 block of Overbrook Road.
SALISBURY — A local man who allegedly fired at sheriff’s deputies during a domestic incident at his Dunns Mountain Road... read more