Blotter: Feb. 18
By Shavonne Walker
In Rowan County Sheriff’s Office reports
• A backpack blower was stolen on Thursday from a home in the 1100 block of Godbey Road.
• A man reported on Thursday he was the victim of a carjacking while in the 100 block of Rowan Summit Road.
• Jered Andrew McMeans, 36, was charged on Thursday with felony breaking and entering a building while in the 2100 block of 7th Street.
• Anthony Unvon Wilson, 37, was charged on Thursday with misdemeanor assault on a law enforcement officer while in the 1900 block of Airport Road.
• Jeremy Calvin Kepley, 38, was charged on Thursday with misdemeanor possession of a controlled substance schedule II while at the intersection of U.S. 52 and Old Barn Road, Gold Hill.
By Shavonne Walker and Liz Moomey email@example.com SALISBURY — HGTV is starting a spin off of its show “Home Town”... read more