Blotter: Nov. 5
In Salisbury Police Department reports:
• Ramon Turcios Mayorga, 27, of Salisbury, was charged Sunday with misdemeanor assault on a woman in the 800 block of Maple Avenue. He remains in jail with no bond because of the domestic nature of the case.
• Dalton Garrett Pruitt, 22, was arrested on a warrant from Davie County on a charge of misdemeanor second-degree trespassing at Rowan Helping Ministries on Saturday.
• Tevin Jawan Rankin, 23, was charged Saturday with misdemeanor assault on a female, violation of domestic violence protective order, failure to appear in court and having a fictitious tag in the 1000 block of Horah Street.
• High Road Hauling and Sales reported theft by an employee from Sept. 26 through Nov. 1.
• EZ Pawn & Jewelry reported that someone obtained property by false pretenses between Oct. 24 and Nov. 1.
• A woman reported a breaking and entering Friday in the 1300 block of Tabernacle Street.
• Aldi on Avalon Drive reported a larceny Saturday.
• A man reported a stolen vehicle in the 400 block of West 14th Street overnight Friday.
• A man reported vandalism Saturday in the 400 block of Maupin Avenue.
• A man reported a stolen vehicle overnight Saturday in the 1000 block of Klumac Road.
• A man reported a burglary Sunday in the 500 block of Brenner Avenue.
• Walmart reported a larceny early Monday morning.
SALISBURY — According to her pre-election finance report, Salisbury Mayor Al Heggins has raised $16,550.28 in her campaign for re-election... read more