Blotter: Oct. 10
In Rowan County Sheriff’s Office reports:
• A man reported a break-in Tuesday in the 100 block of Kenway Drive, Woodleaf.
• Holmes Iron & Metal reported fraud by false pretenses at the business, 629 N. Long St., East Spencer.
• Jamil Demont Shipp, 19; Raymond Young, 20; and Xavier Jakeith Sloan, 19, were charged Tuesday with misdemeanor possession of marijuana in the 300 block of East Ritchie Road.
• Kimberly Megan Cooper, 30, was charged Tuesday with misdemeanor possession of a controlled substance Schedule VI in the 2000 block of Old Beatty Ford Road, China Grove.
In Salisbury Police Department reports:
• Catherine Lee Hames, 21, was charged Wednesday with misdemeanor possession of a controlled substance Schedule VI in the 100 block of Lash Drive and Statesville Boulevard.
By Shavonne Walker email@example.com SALISBURY — A Goldsboro man was charged with breaking into a South Jackson Street home, breaking... read more