Blotter: Salisbury man charged with trafficking opioids
Published 12:00 am Monday, September 30, 2019
SALISBURY — Kenneth Wayne Miller, 32, of Salisbury, was charged Sunday by Rowan County Sheriff’s Office with two counts of trafficking opium or heroin.
He had more than four grams or opioids and had 10 doses of buprenorphine hydrochloride.
He was also charged with felony possession of controlled substance Schedule II, misdemeanor simple possession of Schedule III controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia with digital scales with white residue and hypodermic needles.
He remained in the Rowan County Detention Center under a $40,000 bond.
• Randi Corrine Davis, 30, of China Grove, was charged Sunday with two counts of misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia and misdemeanor possession of stolen goods.
Davis had a glass vial, used hypodermic syringe, two uncapped needles and tourniquet. She was also found with stolen sockets, wrenches, a Black and Decker driver and hatchet worth $300.
She was wanted previously for a misdemeanor larceny after she failed to appear. She was also charged with misdemeanor resisting a public officer after she ran away from an officer that was investigating a call about a woman with outstanding warrants.
She was arrested by Rowan County Sheriff’s Office and is being held under a $4,500 bond.
• Orville Lee O’Quinn, 50, of Rockwell, was charged Saturday with felony counts of disseminating obscenity to a minor under 13, two counts of indecent liberties with a child and statutory sex offense with a child by an adult. The offenses occurred between July and September. O’Quinn was arrested by Rowan County Sheriff’s and is being held under a $25,000 bond.
• Matthew Shane Green, 28, of Salisbury, was charged by Rockwell Police on Friday with misdemeanor assault on a female after grabbing the victim’s arms and striking her ear. He was also charged with second degree trespassing at Rowell Apartments in Rockwell.
• Adan Jimenez Zamora, 34, of Charlotte, was charged Saturday with felony possession of a stolen motor vehicle. The State Highway Patrol arrested Zamora after he was found with a 2003 silver Honda Accord.
• Shannon Elizabeth Anderson, 35, of Salisbury, was charged on Saturday with felony assault by strangulation by Rowan County Sheriff’s Office. She allegedly put the victim in a rear chokehold causing him to black out.
• Tiffany Star Ruth, 29, of Salisbury, was charged by Salisbury Police with misdemeanor larceny Saturday. She was wanted for stealing beer and various cleaning supplies from a Food Lion on Aug. 26. She is being held under a $11,500 bond for previous charges, including possession of controlled substance Schedule II, possession of drug paraphernalia and resisting an officer.