Blotter: Sept. 20
In Salisbury Police Department reports:
• U-haul of Arizona reported Monday that someone stole automobile accessories from a vehicle parked in the 2300 block of South Main Street.
• A man reported a burglary Monday in the 1700 block of West Jake Alexander Boulevard.
• Penske Truck Leasing Co. reported Wednesday that someone stole automobile accessories from a vehicle parked in the 3200 block of South Main Street.
• A man reported Wednesday that someone stole automotive parts from several vehicles at TranSource Truck & Trailer Center, 1400 West Jake Alexander Blvd.
• A woman reported an assault Wednesday in the 500 block of Admiral Drive.
In Rowan County Sheriff’s Office reports:
• A man reported Tuesday that a gun was stolen from his vehicle in the 6200 block of Bringle Ferry Road.
• Yadkin United Methodist Church reported vandalism Tuesday at the church,t 203 NC Finishing Lane.
• Mary Katherine Marie Adkins, 24, was charged Tuesday with felony sell and deliver a controlled substance Schedule II at the Rowan County Detention Center.
• Jeffrey Lee Zumbach, 43, was charged Tuesday with felony forgery of endorsement in the 100 block of Red Pine Road, Gold Hill.
• John Herbert Morrison, 52, was charged Tuesday with misdemeanor assault by pointing a gun at the Rowan County Magistrate’s Office.
• Lisa Amanda Threatte, 36, was charged Tuesday with felony possession of a controlled substance Schedule I in the 100 block of Cedar Drive.
• Cody Cameron Sprinkle, 27, was charged Tuesday with felony accessing computers to defraud at the Rowan County jail.
SALISBURY — The beauty of the 18th annual Carolina Artists Expo is that it represents a wide variety of artists... read more