Blotter: China Grove man arrested for stealing tractor
SALISBURY — The Rowan County Sheriff’s Office arrested Caleb William Honeycutt Saturday for multiple charges, including drug possession and stealing a tractor in July.
The 47-year-old China Grove resident was charged with felony possession of stolen goods, misdemeanor simple possession of controlled substance Schedule II and misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia.
An officer found Honeycutt with acetaminophen/hydrocodone, two glass pipes and plastic straws containing powder residue.
The stolen item was a 2005 John Deere tractor valued at $19,247, which was reported July 22.
His bond is set at $25,000.
Other weekend arrests include:
- Angalena K. Scott, 37, of Salisbury, was charged on Sunday by the Rowan County Sheriff’s Office for resisting an officer after she allegedly hid in the attic. The officer attempted to serve an order for a previous second degree trespassing charge.
- Donnie Ray Raffaldt, Jr., 40, of Kannapolis, was charged by the Sheriff’s Office on Sunday with felony larceny after breaking and entering and felony obtaining property by false pretense. Raffaldt allegedly stole a generator, valued at $349, and pawned it off on July 12.
- Kyle Allen Perkins, 36, of Salisbury, was charged by Salisbury Police on Sunday for felony possession of methamphetamine.
- Richard Austin Gilkerson, 24, of Fort Gay, West Virginia, was charged with felony possession of a motorcycle, felony flee to elude arrest, assaulting a law enforcement officer and a traffic violation on Saturday. Rowan County officers pulled over Gilkerson on Interstate 85. He allegedly assaulted the officers by striking a deputy on his head and chest.
- Allison Blair Ford, 32, and Christopher Lee Carter, of Kannapolis, were charged with resisting an officer on Saturday by Rowan County Sheriff’s deputies. Carter was wanted for previous charges including assault on a female, obtaining property by false pretenses and worthless check felony.
By Liz Moomey email@example.com Brad Jenkins says he wants to be an effective conservative in Raleigh, and he is challenging... read more