Blotter: Salisbury church reports theft, fraud of personal checks
Published 7:10 pm Thursday, August 22, 2019
Christ United Methodist Church, 3401 Mooresville Road, on Tuesday reported theft and fraud that occurred between July 12 and Aug. 19 involving two personal checks.
The case is being investigated by the Rowan County Sheriff’s Office.
In other Rowan County Sheriff’s Office reports:
• A woman reported a stolen weapon Tuesday in the 200 block of Bradford Drive.
• A man reported an assault Tuesday in the 11000 block of U.S. 52, Rockwell.
• A man reported a stolen trailer Tuesday in the 5300 block of Statesville Boulevard.
• Frederick Brooks, 60, was charged Tuesday with misdemeanor assault on a female in the 1600 block of Brenner Avenue.
• Cody Lee Gulledge, 21, was charged Tuesday with felony breaking and entering in the 1100 block of Beagle Club Road.
In Salisbury Police Department reports:
• A man reported Monday that a bicycle was stolen from a front porch in the 200 block of North Martin Luther King Jr. Avenue.
• Child abuse was reported Monday in the 1400 block of West Jake Alexander Boulevard.
• A juvenile reported an assault in the 600 block of Brenner Avenue.
• Miller’s Used Cars reported Monday that someone stole a vehicle from the business, in the 100 block of Ashbrook Road.
• A woman reported an assault Wednesday in the 100 block of Ryan Street.
• HR Property LLC reported vandalism Wednesday in the 1300 block of East Innes Street.
• Drew Edward Menster, 30, was charged Monday with felony possession of heroin in the 300 block of North Main Street.
Contact reporter Shavonne Walker at 704-797-4253.