Blotter: Aug. 1
Published 12:00 am Thursday, August 1, 2019
In Salisbury Police Department reports:
• Walmart on South Arlington Street reported an attempted larceny Tuesday.
• Property damage was reported at Super 8 Motel on Bendix Drive on Tuesday.
• A woman reported a suspected cut tire in the 2100 block of Statesville Boulevard on Tuesday.
• Walmart reported that someone used counterfeit money Tuesday.
• Reliable Pawn Shop, on Mooresville Road, on Tuesday reported stolen property from June 20 to July 30.
• A man reported a larceny Tuesday in the 2300 block of Stokes Ferry Road.
• Loshane Tyjon Bennett, 19, was charged with possession of a controlled substance substance in the 1600 block of Standish Street on Tuesday.
In Rowan County Sheriff’s Office reports:
• A man reported Monday that a gun was stolen from an unlocked car in the 6300 block of South Main Street in Salisbury.
• A man reported a larceny Monday on Bayridge Drive in Salisbury.
• A resident reported Monday that a license plate was stolen from a moped in the 2900 block of Shue Road in China Grove.
• A man reported a larceny from a motor vehicle Monday on Yachtman Drive in Salisbury.
• A resident reported a stolen golf cart Monday in the 1300 block of Miller Road in China Grove.
• Bailey Tyler Richardson, 20, was charged with felony breaking and entering Monday.
• James Joseph Hardy, 33, was charged with simple assault Monday in the 600 block of Saw Road in China Grove.
• Tyler Josephy Arnott, 24, was charged Monday with concealing merchandise at Dollar General on Dress Venture Drive in China Grove.
• Theresa Dawn Jordan, 50, was charged with resisting an officer at Bradshaw Bail Bonding in Salisbury on Monday.