Blotter: Man arrested for dumping 820 pounds of litter at intersection
SALISBURY — A man was arrested for dumping litter at the intersection of Piedmont Avenue and Peace Street in Spencer.
Jackson James Estill Rose, 29, of Granite Quarry, dumped 820 pounds of mixed debris, including a mattress, sheets of metal and household garbage, according to warrants.
He was charged with a felony of littering more than 500 pounds. His bond is set at $2,000.
Other weekend arrests include:
- Christopher Lobiano, 49, of Salisbury, was arrested for possession of a weapon of mass destruction for having shotgun with its barrel sawed off, possession of methamphetamine, possession of a firearm by a felon, possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of marijuana and marijuana paraphernalia. He was arrested by Rowan County Sheriff’s Office. His bail is set at $6,500.
- Mandy Tara Norris, 41, of Mocksville, was charged with dispensing medication without a license. Norris dispensed sulfameth/trimethoprim to an inmate at Rowan County Detention Center without being a license physician or person with knowledge and credentials to prescribe or dispense medication. She has a written promise to appear on June 5.
- Renard Leval Bennett, 48, of Concord, was arrested for misdemeanor larceny and second-degree trespassing at Walmart.
- Markeys Antonio Miller, 37, Spencer, was charged with possession of methamphetamine and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Kevin Lee Clark, 34, of Concord, was charged with possession of methamphetamine and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Brandon James Allen Gibson, 33, of Kannapolis, was charged with possession of methamphetamine and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Jason Durrell Honeycutt, 36, of Kannapolis, was was charged with possession of methamphetamine and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Shannon Gail Priolo, 44, of Asheville, was charged with entering into several Ford trucks and larceny of a firearm.
- Patrick Russel Jernigan, 48, of Mooresville, was charged with assault on a female.
- Gary Wayne Ritchire, 43, of Mooresville, was charged with assault on a female.
- Michael Lamont Purvis, 48, of Kannapolis, was changed with misdemeanor larceny for stealing raw meat from a Walmart.
- Tevin Jawan Rankin, 22, of Salisbury, was charged with discharging a firearm into a dwelling that was occupied.