Blotter: Salisbury man faces additional charge in December home break-in
SALISBURY — A Salisbury man faces an additional charge after a December break-in at a Cleveland home.
A Browning 22-caliber pistol was stolen in the Dec. 8 break-in on Dooley Road.
The Rowan County Sheriff’s Office initially charged Zackery Clyde Patterson with felony breaking and entering, larceny of a firearm, possession of stolen property, and felony larceny after breaking and entering.
On Tuesday, Rowan authorities charged Patterson, 26, with felony possession of a firearm by a felon.
He remains in the Rowan County Detention Center under a $25,000 secured bond.
In other Rowan County Sheriff’s Office reports
• A woman reported an assault Tuesday in the 9100 block of Stokes Ferry Road.
• A woman reported a burglary Tuesday in the 1300 block Hurley School Road.
• A woman reported Tuesday that someone stole a dirt bike from her residence in the 200 block of Eldon Lane.
• Nazareth Children’s Home reported vandalism Tuesday in the 800 block of Crescent Road, Rockwell.
• A man reported Tuesday that he was assaulted at his residence in the 600 block of Baker Mille Road, China Grove.
• A woman reported a stolen vehicle Tuesday in the 1300 block of Julian Road.
• Mitchell Ray Flowers, 64, was charged Tuesday with misdemeanor assault on a female in the 1300 block of Hurley School Road.
• Vicenta Curiel, 47, and Tania Viveros, 25, were charged Tuesday with misdemeanor communicating threats in the 400 block of Dollie Circle.
• Leticia Andrade Aguirre, 28, was charged Tuesday with misdemeanor communicating threats in the 1000 block of Theodore Lane.
In Salisbury Police Department reports
• Sherleen Renee Johnson, 39, was charged Wednesday with misdemeanor simple assault in the 800 block of Laurel Pointe Circle.
• Cornell Dion Roseborough, 47, was charged Wednesday with misdemeanor assault on a female in the 800 block of Laurel Pointe Circle.
Contact reporter Shavonne Walker at 704-797-4253.