Blotter: Salisbury man charged with drug trafficking
Published 12:00 am Monday, March 4, 2019
Salisbury Police arrested Burlee Tobias Kersey, 35, of Salisbury, with trafficking heroin or opium on Friday.
He sold heroin to an undercover detective on eight occasions.
He charged for transporting and possession of heroin. He also was charged with a misdemeanor possession of marijuana.
He is being held under a $1 million bond and has a court date scheduled for Tuesday.
Others charged over the weekend include
• Taclissa Mints, 48, of Gold Hill, was charged Sunday for felony forgery of instrument and obtaining property under false pretenses. She has a court date of April 3.
• Jarquise Lemar Long, 22, of Salisbury, was charged Saturday for fleeing and eluding arrest with a motor vehicle, and carrying a concealed gun. He also was arrested for assault on a female in Davidson County. He has a court date of March 5.
• Ronda Tucker, 57, of Kannapolis, was charged for larceny on Friday. Her court date is set for March 21.
• Kevin Lamont Hayes, 42, of Salisbury, was charged Saturday for habitual felon, possession of marijuana paraphernalia and resisting public officer. He has a court date for March 18.
• Tyress Lamil Hix, 27, of Salisbury was charged for assault on a female and interference with emergency communication. He has a court date set for March 18.