List of downtown business open late Fridays
The following downtown Salisbury businesses have normal business hours that extend past 6 p.m. on Fridays:
• Skinny Wheels is open until 7 p.m.
• The Candy Shoppe on Main is open until 8 p.m.
• Griffin’s Guitars is open until 7 p.m.
• Critters Cards and Gifts is open until 8 p.m.
• The Salisbury Wine Shop is open until 8 p.m.
• Lost and Found is open until 8 p.m.
• Video Game World is open until 9 p.m.
• The Brown Eyed Suzy is open until 7 p.m.
These stores are in addition to the six that were featured in a story last week: South Main Book Co., Pottery 101, Kitchen Store, Timeless Wigs and Marvelous Things, Stately Homes and Priscilla’s.
SALISBURY — Concerns about water and sewer rates, living wages and tax increases came up during the Salisbury City Council’s... read more