By Shavonne Walker
SALISBURY — A man told the Salisbury Police Department on Tuesday that someone stole items from his vehicle while it was parked at Planet Fitness, 710 W. Jake Alexander Blvd., between 9:30 and 10:20 p.m.
In other Salisbury police reports:
• Matthew Phillip Peckinpaugh, 26, was charged with misdemeanor resisting, delaying or obstructing an officer in the 1000 block of Matika Drive.
In Rowan County Sheriff’s Office reports:
• A man on Feb. 22 reported a break-in at his property in the 1100 block of Meadowcreek Drive, China Grove.
• A Pennsylvania man reported Monday that someone who wasn’t authorized used his credit card in Rowan County.
• Lafave Construction reported that tools were taken from a toolbox in the 6300 block of Mooresville Road.
• Alan Michael Perry Hack, 27, was charged Monday with misdemeanor assault on a female in the 1100 block of Partee Drive, China Grove.
• Martin Wesley Kimmer, 36; Joseph Lee Poe, 38; and Victoria Joy Wise Poe, 34, were charged Monday with misdemeanor resisting, delaying or obstructing an officer in the 400 block of Cannon Street, Rockwell.
• Clint Dale Mills, 35, was charged Monday with misdemeanor assault with a deadly weapon in the 300 block of Russell Ridge Road, Gold Hill.
Contact reporter Shavonne Walker at 704-797-4253.
SALISBURY — A Salisbury woman remains in the hospital a week after she was thrown from a motorcycle on which she was... read more