Blotter: Police investigate cyberbullying, pornographic material
SALISBURY — Salisbury police investigated a report of cyberbullying and pornographic material involving a minor.
The incident was Jan. 24 in the 1400 block of Majolica Road. The report was taken Wednesday.
In other Salisbury Police Department reports:
• A woman on Wednesday reported credit card fraud in the 200 block of Faith Road between Jan. 20 and Jan. 23.
• A man reported Wednesday that someone used his credit card fraudulently between Dec. 17 and Jan. 8 in the 100 block of Wellington Drive.
• A Salisbury High School student was found in possession of marijuana Wednesday on campus.
• A man reported Thursday that someone stole items from his vehicle parked in the 1000 block of Klumac Road.
• The city of Salisbury reported vandalism at Salisbury Business Center, 301 S. Main St.
• A woman reported Thursday that someone stole her paper temporary license plate while she was at Walmart.
• A man on Friday reported an armed robbery while he was at the Speedway gas station, 500 E. Innes St.
• Ronald Jason Kinzer, 35, was charged with felony obtaining property by false pretenses while at the Rowan County jail annex.
In Rowan County Sheriff’s Office reports:
• A woman on Wednesday reported a stolen firearm between Dec. 29 and Jan 27 from the 300 block Crescent Heights Drive.
• A woman on Wednesday reported credit card fraud between Sept. 30 and Jan. 30 in the 100 block of McWood Drive, China Grove.
• A man reported Wednesday that tools were taken from the 4700 block of East North Carolina 152, Rockwell.
• Fifth Third Bank reported credit fraud in the 6300 block of South Main Street.
• A woman reported Wednesday that she was the victim of financial card fraud in the 100 block of Burmac Circle.
• Carson High School reported Wednesday that a school-issued laptop was stolen from the 100 block of Braidon Drive, Rockwell.
• A man reported a larceny Wednesday in the 2500 block of Lower Stone Church Road, Rockwell.
• A man reported that metal siding was damaged by a stray bullet in the 4200 block of Miller Road.
• Jenna Marie O’Brien, 22, was charged Wednesday with felony possession of a controlled substance Schedule II on U.S. 29, Salisbury.
Contact reporter Shavonne Walker at 704-797-4253.
Associated Press RALEIGH — Another 20 people have died from the flu in North Carolina, pushing the death toll for... read more