South Main Book Co.
1. Pachinko, by Min Jin Lee.
2. Little Fires Everywhere, by Celeste Ng.
3. When: The Scientific Secrets of Perfect Timing, by Daniel H. Pink.
4. We Were Eight Years in Power, by Ta-Nehisi Coates.
6. The Last Ballad, by Wiley Cash.
7. Fire and Fury, by Michael Wolff.
8. Promise Me, Dad, by Joe Biden.
9. Wishtree, by Katherine Applegate.
10. Wonder, by R.J. Palacio.
1. The Woman in the Window, by A.J. Finn.
2. The Immortalists, by Chloe Benjamin.
3. Sing, Unburied, Sing, by Jesmyn Ward.
4. Little Fires Everywhere, by Celeste Ng.
5. A Gentleman in Moscow, by Amor Towles.
6. Origin, by Dan Brown.
7. Artemis, by Andy Weir.
8. Manhattan Beach, by Jennifer Egan.
9. The Wife Between Us, by Greer Hendricks and Sarah Pekkannen.
10. The Rooster Bar, by Naomi Alderman.
1. Fire and Fury, by Michael Wolff.
2. Astrophysics for People in a Hurry, by Neil DeGrasse Tyson.
3. The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck, by Mark Manson.
4. Leonardo Da Vinci, by Walter Isaacson.
5. The Last Black Unicorn, by Tiffany Haddish.
6. Principles, by Ray Dalio.
7. Women & Power, by Mary Beard.
8. When: The Scientific Secrets of Perfect Timing, by Daniel H. Pink.
9. It’s Even Worse Than You Think: What the Trump Administration is Doing to America, by David Cay Johnston.
10. Hillbilly Elegy, by J.D. Vance.