Three challengers, three incumbents file for municipal races on Wednesday
SALISBURY — Filing for municipal elections continued at a steady pace Wednesday as six more people added their names to the list of candidates.
No race gained more than a single candidate.
The six people who filed include three challengers and three incumbents. They are:
• Brian Miller, running for re-election to the Salisbury City Council.
• Camilla Kennedy, a challenger running for the East Spencer Board of Aldermen.
• Brandon Linn, who filed for re-election to the China Grove Town Council.
• Gerald Osborne, who filed for re-election tot the Cleveland Board of Commissioners.
• Howard Boyd Jr., a challenger who filed to run for Kannapolis City Council.
• Challenger Timothy Justin Crews, who filed to run for the Rockwell Board of Aldermen.
For more information about municipal elections, call the Rowan County Board of Elections at 704-216-8140 or visit www.rowancountync.gov/191/elections.
The elections will be held Nov. 7.
By Shavonne Walker firstname.lastname@example.org ROCKWELL — The Rowan County Sheriff’s Office has been investigating the death of an 8-week-old Rockwell... read more