Landis gains two challengers in Tuesday’s municipal election filings
SALISBURY — Two challengers filed for seats on the Landis Board of Aldermen on Tuesday.
They were among five people from various towns who added their names to the list of people seeking elected office.
Candidates also filed for China Grove, Faith and Rockwell offices.
The candidates who filed Tuesday are:
• Charles Seaford, running for re-election to the China Grove Town Council.
• Brian Campbell, running for re-election to the Faith Board of Aldermen.
• Bobby G. Brown, a challenger running for the Landis Board of Aldermen.
• Tony Corriher, a challenger running for the Landis Board of Aldermen.
• Bobby Eugene Moore, running for re-election to the Rockwell Board of Aldermen.
For more information about municipal elections, call the Rowan County Board of Elections at 704-216-8140 or visit www.rowancountync.gov/191/elections.
The elections will be held Nov. 7.