Blotter: First Calvary Baptist reports window of van was broken
In Salisbury Police Department reports:
• First Calvary Baptist Church reported Sunday a window in a van was broken at 400 S. Long St.
• A woman reported Saturday she was the victim of a physical assault in the 1500 block of West Horah Street.
• A man reported vandalism Saturday in the 300 block of Mahaley Avenue.
• A man reported Sunday a burglary in the 500 block of West McCubbins Street.
• A man reported Sunday his vehicle was stolen from the 200 block of Laurel Pointe Circle.
In Rowan County Sheriff’s reports:
• A woman reported Thursday she was a victim of assault in the 3400 block of Morgan Road, Gold Hill.
• William Scott Kerr, 31, was charged Thursday with felony obtaining property by false pretenses in the 400 block of Grace Church Road.
• Chad Howard Parson, 40, was charged with misdemeanor stalking in the 500 block of Eastside Drive, China Grove.
• Austin Gray Cress, 22, was charged with misdemeanor impersonating a law enforcement officer while at the Rowan County Magistrate’s Office.
— Shavonne Walker
By Mark Wineka email@example.com SALISBURY — About 14 years ago, Jane Wise Crosby, owner of Queen’s Gifts, took a chance... read more