Blotter January 12
In Salisbury Police reports:
• A man reported Tuesday someone cashed checks at BB&T Bank without his authorization, 508 W. Jake Alexander Blvd.
In Rowan County Sheriff’s reports:
• A man reported Monday wire was stolen from his residence under construction. The door leading into the residence was also damaged in the 8900 block of Bringle Ferry Road.
• A man reported Monday he was the victim of an assault in the 2000 block of Marina Pointe Road.
• Love’s Travel Plaza reported Monday a larceny that occurred sometime between Dec. 13 and Monday at 1105 Peeler Road.
• A woman reported Monday someone filed unemployment benefits in her name sometime between Jan. 1, 2014 and July 18, 2016 in the 1500 block of Pine Ridge Road, China Grove.
• A man reported Monday he was the victim of a breaking and entering and vandalism at his home in the 800 Eastbend Lane.
— Shavonne Walker
SALISBURY – On Saturday, Feb. 11, two new members will be inducted into the Catawba College Athletic Training Hall of... read more