Novant Rowan welcomes five new board members
WINSTON-SALEM – Five new members have joined the board of Novant Health Foundation Rowan Medical Center.
- Greg Alcorn, CEO, Global Contact Services
- Dr. Lester Brown, Novant Health Kannapolis Family Medicine
- Harold Earnhardt, retired brigadier general, U.S. Air Force
- Dyke Messinger, president and CEO, Power Curbers Inc.
- Mark Robertson, president, CrowdDD LLC
Three members rotated off the board: Carl Repsher, after eight years of service, and Mark Perry and Mike Morton, after six years of service.
The foundation is a volunteer- and donor-driven organization whose mission is to support Novant Health Rowan Medical Center.