Crime Blotter: Salisbury man charged with assault with gun
A Salisbury man is accused of assaulting another man with a deadly weapon on Friday.
According to Rowan County Magistrate Office documents, Brian Seandale Oglesby, 37, was charged by the East Spencer Police Department with assault with a deadly weapon and inflicting serious injury after he assaulted a man with a handgun.
Oglesby was held at the Rowan County Detention Center on Friday under a $10,000 secured bond.
In Salisbury Police Department reports:
- Brittany Connell Scott, 32, was charged Friday with misdemeanor larceny, second degree trespassing and resisting a public officer.
- David J. Logue, 60, was charged Friday with intoxication and disruption and resisting a public officer.
In Rowan County Sheriff’s Department reports:
- Summer Dawn Scott, 27, was charged Saturday with resisting a public officer.
- Christopher Lee McCrary, 22, was charged Saturday with felony possession of cocaine, possession of drug paraphernalia.
In other reports:
- Roberto Ruiz Rico was charged Friday with assault on a female.