Published 5:58 pm Tuesday, June 14, 2016
In Salisbury Police reports:
• A woman reported Saturday a larceny occurred in the 1100 block of Old Plank Road.
• A woman reported Sunday someone stole items from her vehicle in the 500 block of North Martin Luther King Jr. Avenue.
• A woman reported a breaking and entering in the 2300 block of Statesville Boulevard.
• A woman reported Sunday she was the victim of a break-in in the 1000 block of North Titan Drive.
• A woman reported Sunday her home was broken into in the 100 block of Frances Street.
• A man reported Monday someone took items from his car while it was parked in the parking lot near Lowe’s Home Improvement.
• A woman reported Monday she was hit with a plastic bat in the 200 block of East 11th Street.
• A man reported Monday a fight occurred in the 700 block of Victory Street and he was assaulted.
• A man reported Monday he was robbed while at the intersection of Mitchell Avenue and Crosby Street.
• Daniel Yosef Gravey, 21, was charged Sunday with misdemeanor vandalism in the 700 block of Ryan Street.
• Telka Celeste Robinson, 19, was charged with misdemeanor simple assault in the 200 block of North Long Street.
In Rowan Sheriff’s reports:
• North Rowan High reported Friday a school issued laptop was removed from a vehicle from the 3000 block of Long Ferry Road.
• A woman reported Friday items were removed from a property under construction in the 100 block of Bellingshire Drive, Mount Ulla.
• A man reported Saturday someone tried to break into his property in the 2300 block of 7th Street.
• A man reported Saturday his home was broken into in the 1100 block of Edgar Road, Rockwell.
• A man reported Sunday someone broke into his house and took tools from the 500 block of East Ridge Road.
• A man reported Sunday thieves took items from a building in the 3200 block of East Ridge Road.
• A man reported Sunday someone stole items and damaged his home in the 100 block of Andrews Ford Road.
• Heather Daye Barbee, 40, was charged Friday with misdemeanor financial transaction card fraud while at the Rowan County Magistrate’s Office.
Contact reporter Shavonne Walker at 704-797-4253.