Bestselling books — 4-24-16
1. Lies and Other Acts of Love, by Kristy Woodson Harvey.
2. Miss Julia Inherits a Mess, by Ann B. Ross.
3. Thomas Jefferson and the Tripoli Pirates: The Forgotten War That Changed American History, by Brian Kilmeade, Don Yaeger.
4. King of Lies, by John Hart.
5. All the Light We Cannot See, by Anthony Doerr.
6. When Breath Becomes Air, by Paul Kalanithi.
7. Dear Carolina, by Kristy Woodson Harvey.
8. Fool Me Once, by Harlan Coben.
9. The Nest, by Cynthia D’Aprix Sweeney.
10. The Nightingale, by Kristin Hannah.
1. The Nest, by Cynthia D’Aprix Sweeney.
2. All the Light We Cannot See, by Anthony Doerr.
3. Miller’s Valley, by Anna Quindlen.
4. The Girl on the Train, by Paula Hawkins.
5. The Nightingale, by Kristin Hannah.
6. Journey to Munich, by Jacqueline Winspear.
7. Fool Me Once, by Harlan Coben.
8. The Summer Before the War, by Helen Simonson.
9. Lilac Girls, by Martha Hall Kelly.
10. My Name is Lucy Barton, by Elizabeth Strout.
1. When Breath Becomes Air, by Paul Kalanithi.
2. The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up, by Marie Kondo.
3. The Rainbow Comes and Goes, by Anderson Cooper & Gloria Vanderbilt.
4. Seven Brief Lessons on Physics, by Carlo Rovelli.
5. Between the World and Me, by Ta-Nehisi Coates.
6. Lab Girl, by Hope Jahren.
7. Being Mortal, by Atul Gawande.
8. Hamilton: The Revolution, by Lin-Manuel Miranda, Jeremy McCarter.
9. The Third Wave, by Steve Case.
10. The Road to Little Dribbling, by Bill Bryson.