In Salisbury Police Department reports:
- A woman reported that jewelry was taken from her home at the 100 block of Newcastle Circle on Thursday.
- Police reported disorderly conduct and resist, delay or obstructing a public officer at the 1200 block of North Main Street on Thursday.
- A woman reported the theft of a car Thursday at the 200 block of West Innes Street.
- A man reported Thursday that items were stolen from a vehicle parked at Lowe’s Home Improvement.
- Precious Shana Leche Breeden, 22, was charged Thursday with larceny by servants and other employees for allegedly stealing money while working at the drive thru of the McDonald’s on East Innes Street.
In Rowan County Sheriff’s Office reports:
- Deputies seized drugs Wednesday at the 100 block of St. Stephens Church Road, Gold Hill.
- Quick Cash Pawn reported a fraud Wednesday after a woman sold a stolen chainsaw.
- Deputies responded to reports of someone being intoxicated and disruptive at Catawba College Wednesday.
- A man reported an assault Wednesday at the 4500 block of Mooresville Road.
- A man reported a burglary at the 900 block of Barber Road in Gold Hill on Wednesday.
- West Rowan High School reported a student for allegedly smoking marijuana in the auditorium during lunch Wednesday.
- An assault was reported on a school bus Wednesday at the intersection of South U.S. 29 Highway and China Grove Road in China Grove.
- A woman reported Wednesday that someone took her laptop from her home at the 1000 block of Lake Forest Cove Road on Wednesday.
- Deputies seized marijuana Wednesday at the 300 block of South Salisbury Avenue in Granite Quarry.
- Stephanie Kay Horne, 43, was charged Wednesday with being intoxicated and disruptive at the 100 block of North Park Drive.
- Carlos Lamont Elder, 27 was charged Wednesday with resist, delay or obstructing a public officer at the 200 block of North Main Street.
- Charmaine Odesse Hairston, 32, was charged Wednesday with allowing a vicious animal to run at large at the 2000 block of Statesville Boulevard.
- Eric Zera Hemmings, 34, was charged Wednesday with possession of a controlled substance at the 300 block of U.S. 52 Highway.
- Garrett Michael Hildreth, 16, was charged Wednesday with possession of a controlled substance at the 300 block of U.S. 52 highway.