Crime blotter: Break-ins reported at several businesses
By Shavonne Walker
In police reports:
• A man reported on Monday someone broke into a vacant property in the 400 block of S. Lee Street.
• A man reported on Monday he was the victim of a larceny in the 500 block of West Marsh Street.
• A man reported on Monday someone stole his trailer sometime between June 1 and July 6 from the 700 block of Long Meadow Drive.
• A man reported on Monday he was the victim of fraud sometime between July 24 and Monday in the 1900 block of South Main Street.
• A woman reported on Monday she was the victim of fraud, which she reported at Livingstone College.
• A man reported on Monday someone robbed him at the intersection of the 100 block of South Clay and East Fisher streets.
• A man reported on Tuesday he was the victim of assault that resulted in minor injury in the 1200 block of Mirror Park Drive.
• EZ Pawn reported on Tuesday someone attempted to break into the business, 418 S. Main St.
• A man reported on Tuesday his vehicle was broken into at Comfort Suites and someone took items from it in the 1000 block of East Innes Street.
• Rusher Tire Company reported on Tuesday someone broke the window of a vehicle at the business, 702 S. Main St.
• A man reported on Tuesday a burglary occurred in the 1400 block of West Horah Street.
• A sex offense was reported on Tuesday in the 900 block of West Horah Street.
• A sex offense was reported on Wednesday in the 100 block of West Henderson Street.
• A man reported on Wednesday two subjects were fighting in the 600 block of East Monroe Street.
In sheriff’s reports:
• Unity United Methodist Church reported on Tuesday a vandalism occurred there at 8605 Unity Church Road, Kannapolis.
• A woman reported on Tuesday someone forced their way into her property in the 200 block of Walton Road.
• Nicholas Anthony Frazier, 20, and Damian Robert Phillips, 21, were both charged on Tuesday with felony larceny in the 400 block of Grace Church Road.
• Shacory Avery Brown, 28, was charged on Tuesday with misdemeanor fraudulent use of an ID card while at the Rowan County Detention Center.
• Paul Anthony Ewing, 38, was charged on Tuesday with felony larceny in the 900 block of Evelyn Avenue, Kannapolis.
Contact reporter Shavonne Walker at 704-797-4253.
By Shavonne Walker firstname.lastname@example.org A Rockwell woman has pleaded guilty more than a year after her boyfriend was killed in... read more