In police reports:
- A simple assault was reported Thursday in the 100 block of Old Concord Road.
- A woman reported that her garage in the 100 block of Neita Drive was broken in to, her vehicle was damaged and a speaker box was stolen from the trunk Thursday.
- A woman reported that her front door was kicked open in the 200 block of West D Avenue on Thursday.
- A man reported a burglary in the 600 block of West D Avenue on Thursday.
- A woman reported that she was assaulted in the 100 block of Clancy St. on Thursday
- A man reported a burglary in the 900 block of E. Lafayette St. on Thursday.
- Atwonet Misha Cook, 16, was charged with felony automobile theft in the 1000 block of North Main St. Thursday. She was arrested and placed in the Rowan County Detention Center. Her bond was set at $1,500.
- Breosha Harris, 17, was arrested on an outstanding warrant for felony larceny of a motor vehicle. She was placed in the Rowan County Detention Center, and her bond was set at $1,500.
In sheriff’s reports:
- A man reported a burglary in the 200 block of China Grove Road in China Grove on Tuesday.
- A man reported that someone broke into his residence and stole items in the 300 block of Gray Lane in Mooresville on Wednesday.
- A man reported that a camper was broken in to in the 1100 block of Country Garden Lane on Wednesday.
- Alvin Lee Holland, 31, was charged with marijuana possession in the 7900 block of Woodleaf Road in Woodleaf on Wednesday.
- Joshua Wayne Sheppard, 29, was charged with two counts of resist, delay, obstruct of a public officer in the 100 block of Tammy Lane in China Grove on Wednesday.
- Joey Keith Stubbs, 46, was charged with marijuana possession in the 1600 block of Michelle Drive in Kannapolis on Wednesday.
- Jeffrey Wayne Littleton, 65, was charged with contempt of court Wednesday.
- Michael Todd Allman, 42, was charged with maintaining a dwelling or vehicle for a controlled substance in the 400 block of Grace Church Road on Wednesday.
You Might Like
KANNAPOLIS — City officials have agreed to pay $7.55 million to buy the former Cannon Village and other downtown properties... read more