Blotter: Woman arrested on multiple charges after allegedly stealing truck parts
A woman with Cleveland and Mooresville addresses listed on warrants was arrested Friday on larceny charges and served with multiple other warrants for failing to appear in court and violating probation.
Brandi Lynn McInnis, 26, was arrested Friday on three counts of larceny of motor vehicle parts and two counts of obtaining property by false pretenses. On warrants, McInnis’ address is listed as both 127 Stafford Lane in Mooresville and 225 Backside Drive in Cleveland.
Her most recent charges allegedly were connected to stealing radiators from trucks and subsequently selling them.
When arrested Friday, McInnis was also served with Iredell County warrants for failing to appear in court on a list of charges, including: misdemeanor larceny, second degree trespassing, possession of drug paraphernalia and simple possession of a schedule two controlled substance. She was also served with a warrant from Iredell County for possession of stolen goods and felony probation violation.
McInnis was in the Rowan County Jail Saturday afternoon on a $25,500 bail.
In sheriff’s reports:
• Jessica Vere Blankenship, 27, 1140 West Ridge Road, Salisbury, was charged with possession of a schedule two controlled substance with intent to manufacture, sell or distribute; simple possession of a schedule two controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia. Warrants state that Blankenship allegedly possessed a pill grinder, hydrocodone and adderall.
• Allen Michael Lockwood, 20, was arrested Friday on charges of possession of a schedule four controlled substance with intent to manufacture sell or distribute and possession of marijuana paraphernalia. Warrants state that Lockwood allegedly possessed a smoking pipe, grinder, marijuana plant, grow light, baggies, digital scale and 1.7 grams of marijauana.
In Salisbury Police reports:
• Terry Lee Logan, 26, 224 North Craige St., was arrested Saturday on a charge of attempting to break in and enter a motor vehicle.
In other reports:
• Robert Douglas Tevepaugh, 24, 3245 Third Creek Church Road, was arrested Saturday by state troopers for felony possession of a schedule one controlled substance. Tevepaugh allegedly possessed heroin, according to his warrant.
• Austin Hunter Graham, 18, 407 Pinewood Avenue, Kannapolis, was arrested Saturday by the Kannapolis Police Department on charges of possession of marijuana with intent to sell, manufacture or distribute; selling marijuana and delivering marijuana. Warrants state Graham allegedly possessed 2.4 grams of marijuana, which he later sold and delivered.
Contact reporter Josh Bergeron at 704-797-4246
Question: Why do they rarely salt secondary roads, leaving us to wait for it to thaw? Mark Kauffman Jr. Answer: The... read more