In police reports:
• Rite Aid reported on Wednesday someone used a forged prescription at the pharmacy located at 640 W. Jake Alexander Blvd.
• A woman reported on Wednesday someone took items from her vehicle while it was in a parking lot in a business at 1834 W. Jake Alexander Blvd.
• City Consignment Shop reported on Wednesday someone climbed a fence and removed two fork lift extended forks at 419 S. Main St.
• A man reported on Wednesday someone broke into his home in the 100 block of Pearl Street.
• A woman reported on Thursday that she arrived home and discovered it had been burglarized in the 400 block of Union Heights Boulevard.
• Michael Faulk Duren, 41, was charged on Thursday with misdemeanor assault on a female in the 500 block of East Cemetery Street.
In sheriff’s reports:
• A woman reported on Wednesday her jewelry and money were stolen from her home in the 1400 block of Belk Road.
• A woman reported on Wednesday her debit card was stolen from the 500 block of Squirrel Run.
• A man reported on Wednesday someone took batteries from vehicles on his property in the 2200 block of Hobson Road, Cleveland.
• A woman reported on Wednesday a burglary occurred in the 500 block of Nicholas Run.
• A man reported on Wednesday someone vandalized his property in the 1400 block of Holshouser Road, Rockwell.
• A woman reported on Wednesday someone assaulted her in the 800 block of Leach Road.
• A man reported on Wednesday four juveniles were seen walking through his neighborhood and broke his storm door with a rock in the 6400 block of Enochville Circle, Kannapolis.
• Kayla Leigh Brown, 28, and Candace Lee Reid, 32, were both charged on Wednesday with misdemeanor larceny in the 1100 block of Lakewood Drive.
• Bradley Linn Starkey, 36, was charged on Wednesday with misdemeanor simple assault in the 200 block of Neita Drive.
• Elaine Kathryn Carter, 38, was charged on Wednesday with misdemeanor simple assault in the 800 block of Leach Road.
• Jason Andrew Pierce, 35, and Sarah Elizabeth Harlow, 33, were each charged on Wednesday with felony larceny of motor vehicle while at the Rowan Magistrate’s Office.
• Marilyn Anne Jacobs, 62, and Charles David Jacobs, 45, were each charged on Wednesday with misdemeanor assault with a deadly weapon in the 800 block of Saint Andrews Church Road, Woodleaf.
• Stephanie Ann Walton, 25, was charged on Wednesday with misdemeanor simple assault in the 800 block of Leach Road.
Contact reporter Shavonne Walker at 704-797-4253.
According to Faith Mayor Todd Peeler, 2014 set the town up for success in 2015 — and beyond. Faith is... read more