MLK holiday closings
Many local governments will be closed Monday in observance of the Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. holiday.
All Rowan County offices, including recycling centers and the landfill will be closed Monday.
The city of Salisbury will operate on the following schedule:
• City office buildings, including the Salisbury Customer Service Center and Recreation Centers will be closed Monday.
• The Solid Waste Division will offer garbage and recycling collection on schedule.
• The Street Division will not offer limb collection on Monday. Collection will take place by Jan. 23.
• The Transit Division will not offer transit services on Monday between 10:45 a.m. and 12:15 p.m. while the Martin Luther King, Jr. parade is in route.
• Fibrant Technical Support will maintain regular hours. For assistance, customers may contact Fibrant Technical Support at 704-216-7567.
• Salisbury Rowan Utilities’ administrative offices will be closed Monday. If you have a water/sewer emergency after hours or during the holiday, please call 704-638-5339.
• The Salisbury Community Park will operate on schedule from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Schedules for other municipalities in the county:
• China Grove’s town hall will be closed.
• Spencer town hall will have regular hours.
• East Spencer town hall will be closed. Garbage and other services will not be affected.
• Granite Quarry Town Hall will be closed.
• Cleveland town hall will be closed. Garbage and other services will not be affected.
• Faith town offices will have regular hours.
• Landis town offices will have regular hours.
• Rockwell town hall will be closed.