In sheriff’s reports:
• Sandy’s One Stop in the 3000 block of East N.C. 152 Highway in Salisbury reported that a subject came into store pretending to be a vendor and sold them items they were not authorized to buy.
• A man reported a burglary in the 100 block of Darrell Whitely Ln. in Salisbury Tuesday.
• A man reported a burglary in the 1000 block of Davidson Circle in Mount Ulla Monday.
• A man reported an assault in the 200 block of Pickler Rd in Salisbury Tuesday.
• The Woodleaf BP, located in the 3300 block of NC Highway 801 reported a felony larceny when an employee removed an item from the store without paying for it.
• Union Power company reported that a power meter was stolen from a pole in the 600 block of Splendor View Rd. in Richfield.
• A man reported a burglary in the 200 block of Miller Dr. in Salisbury.
• A man reported a larceny in the 600 block of Lake Fork Rd in Salisbury.
• A woman reported a burglary in the 2400 block of Windswept Way in Rockwell.
• A man reported a shooting into an occupied property in the 800 block of Mile Long Rd. in Mooresville.
• Donald Daughtery, 21, was charged with marijuana possession on Interstate 85 in Salisbury Tuesday.
• Jemila Ayan P Mitchell, 21, was charged with possession of marijuana on Interstate 85 in Salisbury Tuesday.
• Kejuan Kishad Lamont Sweat, 22, was charged with resist, delay, obstruct a public officer in the 200 block of Grant St. in East Spencer.
• Andra Lavar Black, 33, was charged with possession of cocaine.
• Chad Duncan Carter, 34, arrest with charge of possession of drug paraphernalia in the 200 block of Grants Creek in Salisbury.
• Justin Taylor Moss, 25, was charged with resist, delay or obstruct of a public officer in the 600 block of 4th St. in Spencer.
• Dasia Elise Mcgill, 21, arrest on charge of possession of controlled substance on the premises of a penal institution.
• Cameron Hunter, 18, was charged with marijuana possession in the 300 Sea Breeze Rd. in Salisbury.
• Kim Deneen Best Haris, was charged with obtaining property by false pretenses in the 400 block of Grace Church Rd. in Salisbury.
• Theresa Dawn Jordan, 45, was charged with a taking a financial transaction card in the 2500 block of Cannon Farm Rd. in China Grove.
• Daniel Michael Rodgers, 48, was charged with breaking and entering a building in the 300 block of Wiley Ln. in Salisbury.
• Christopher Allen Pittman, 22, was charged with assault on a female in the 800 block of S. Kimmons St. in Landis.
• Devyn Leigh Solomon, 22, was charged with larceny.
• Robin Vaughn Mcallister, 52, was charged with simple assault and battery or affray in the 400 block of Roger Dr. in Salisbury.
By Marsha Green For the Duke Translational Medicine Institute KANNAPOLIS — In 1983, President Ronald Reagan designated November as National Alzheimer’s... read more