In Rowan County Sheriff’s Office reports:
• A woman on Thursday reported an assault on the 600 block of Hurley School Road in Salisbury.
• On Thursday, A drug law violation was reported on the 100 block of South Enochville Avenue in Kannapolis.
• A woman reported a domestic disturbance on Thursday that occurred between 10 p.m. and 10:10 p.m. on the 100 block of Estate Lane in Salisbury.
•David Ivery Bridges, 24, was arrested on the 100 block of W Liberty Street in Salisbury Thursday on a charge of larceny.
• Lovella Renee Collins, 47, was arrested Thursday on charges of obtaining property by false pretenses on the 200 block of E Geroid Street in East Spencer.
• James Albert Jones, 38, was arrested Thursday on charges of sexual battery on the 300 block of Rockwell Farms Road in Rockwell.
• Ronnie Alan Wright, 41, was arrested Thursday on a charge of possession of a schedule six controlled substance on the 100 block of South Enochville Avenue in Kannapolis.
In Salisbury Police Department reports:
• A woman on Thursday reported larceny from a motor vehicle between 11:10 and 11:15 p.m. on the 500 block of East Cemetery Street in Salisbury.
• A woman on Friday reported a larceny at Salisbury High School that occurred between 7:40 a.m. and 7:45 a.m.
• A woman on Friday reporter a larceny from a motor vehicle that occurred between 6 p.m. Thursday and 8:08 a.m. Friday on the 1800 block of Morningside Lane.
• Jamar Home Care Agency on Friday reported a forgery that occurred between 1:58 p.m. Nov. 8 and 12:48 p.m. Friday at two Food Lion Grocery Stores.
• A woman on Friday reported fraud that occurred between 3 p.m. Nov. 16 and 11:23 a.m. Friday on the 1800 block of East Innes Street.
• A man on Friday reported vandalism that occurred between 8 p.m. Friday and 9:30 p.m. Saturday on the 1600 block of Lakewood Drive.
• A woman on Saturday reported a larceny from a motor vehicle that occurred between 11 a.m. and 1 p.m. on the 1400 block of Klumac Road.
• A man reported an assault Saturday that occurred on the 1500 block of West Innes Street in Salisbury.
• A woman on Sunday reported a motor vehicle theft that occurred between noon and 1 p.m. Saturday on the 100 block of East Innes Street.
• A man on Sunday reported an assault that occurred between 11:30 p.m. Nov. 2 and 1:35 a.m. Sunday on the 100 block of East Innes Street.
• A woman on Sunday reported a robbery that occurred at 2:50 p.m. Sunday on the 1600 block of Standish Street.
• CVS Pharmacy reported a fraud, where a person attempted to pass a fake prescription, that occurred Sunday between 4:10 p.m and 4:15 p.m. on the 1900 block of Statesville Boulevard.
• Jalea Danielle Shaw, 20, was arrested Friday on the 700 block of Julian Road on a charge of credit card fraud.
• Donald Dale Harper, 50, was charged Saturday on the 1900 block of West Jake Alexander Boulevard with possessing stolen goods.
• Candace Blair Kirley, 29, was arrested Saturday on a charge of vandalism to real property on the 200 block of Lakewood Drive.
• Willie Sampson, 53, was arrested Monday on a charge of simple assault and battery or affray on the 600 block of Mocksville Avenue.