In Rowan County Sheriff’s Office reports:
• An inmate at Rowan County Detention Center was assaulted Monday by two other inmates while in a holding cell.
• A teen reported on Monday he was assaulted by another student Friday at East Rowan High School.
• A man reported Monday he was the victim of credit card fraud in the 1800 block of Goodnight Road.
• A woman reported Monday she was the victim of credit card fraud on Friday in the 300 block of Gaddy Street, Kannapolis.
• A man reported Monday a firearm and power tools were taken from his vehicle in the 4900 block of Goodman Lake Road.
• A man reported Monday someone stole items from his home on Sept. 11 in the 100 block of Waccamaw Drive.
• A woman reported Monday someone took money from her home in the 1100 block of Cranfield Lane.
• A man reported on Monday a breaking and entering occurred in the 6800 block of Long Branch Road.
• A woman reported on Monday someone broke into her home and took items in the 300 block of Scaley Bark Drive.
• A man reported on Monday he was assaulted with a knife in the 1000 block of Hidden Circle.
• Christopher Lewis Oakman, 28, was charged Monday with misdemeanor assault on a female while at the county magistrate’s office.
• Torrian Daquan Williams, 17, was charged Monday with misdemeanor simple assault in 700 block of Crescent Road, Rockwell.
• Martin Penaloza Ruiz, 44, was charged Monday with misdemeanor assault with a deadly weapon in the 1000 block of Hidden Circle.
Contact reporter Shavonne Potts at 704-797-4253.