Published 12:00 am Friday, October 28, 2011
1. The Wettest & Wickedest Town, by Karen C. Lilly Bowyer.
2. The Best of Me, by Nicholas Sparks.
3. Nightwoods, by Charles Frazier.
4. Iron House, by John Hart.
5. You Don’t Sweat Much for a Fat Girl, by Celia Rivenbark.
6. The Night Circus, by Erin Morgenstern.
7. Drive: The Surprising Truth about What Motivates Us, by Daniel Pink.
8. Killing Lincoln, by Bill O’Reilly, Martin Dugard.
9. The Jazz Loft Project, by Sam Stephenson.
10. The Affair: A Reacher Novel, by Lee Child.
1. The Marriage Plot, by Jeff Eugenides.
2. The Sense of an Ending, by Julian Barnes.
3. The Night Circus, by Erin Morgenstern.
4. The Cat’s Table, by Michael Ondaatje.
5. The Best of Me, by Nicholas Sparks.
6. The Paris Wife, by Paula McLain.
7. The Art of Fielding, by Chad Harbach.
8. The Dovekeepers, by Alice Hoffman.
9. State of Wonder, by Ann Patchett.
10. Damned, by Chuck Palahniuk.
1. Boomerang, by Michael Lewis.
2. Killing Lincoln, by Bill O’Reilly, Martin Dugard.
3. Unbroken, by Laura Hillenbrand.
4. Go the F**k to Sleep, by Adam Mansbach, Ricardo Cortes (Illus.).
5. In the Garden of Beasts, by Erik Larson.
6. That Used to Be Us, by Thomas L. Friedman, Michael Mandelbaum.
7. Rin Tin Tin, by Susan Orlean.
8. The Swerve, by Stephen Greenblatt
9. Destiny of the Republic, by Candice Millard.
10. Jacqueline Kennedy, by Caroline Kennedy, Michael Beschloss.