Red Cross offers health and safety courses in April
Red Cross April course offerings
The Elizabeth Hanford Dole Chapter of the American Red Cross will offer health and safety courses throughout April.
Courses are held at the American Red Cross building at 1930 Jake Alexander Blvd. W. The Red Cross also offers on-site workplace training.
Payment is due at time of registration. The agency accepts cash, check, or credit cards.
Call 704-633-3854 to receive more information and to register for a course.
April courses are:
* First Infant/Child CPR review ó 6:30 p.m.-9:30 p.m. April 1. $20. Must have proof of prior certification.
* Third Adult CPR review ó 5:30-8 p.m., April 3. $20. Must have proof of prior certification.
* Infant/Child CPR ó 5:30-9:30 p.m. April 7. $25.
* Adult CPR/AED/First Aid ó 9 a.m.-5 p.m. April 10. $45.
* Babysitting Training ó 8:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m., April 12. $50. Bring your lunch.
* Adult/CPR/Standard First Aid ó 9 a.m.-4 p.m., April 14. $35.
* First Aid ó 5:30-9:30 p.m. April 17. $25.
* Adult/Child/Infant CPR ó 9 a.m.-2 p.m., April 21. $45.
* Adult CPR review ó 2-4:30 p.m. April 22. $20. Must have proof of prior certification.
* Pet First Aid and CPR ó 10 a.m.-1 p.m., April 25. $25.
* Adult CPR ó 2-6 p.m., April 29. $25.