Crime blotter – Rowan deputies arrest three on drug charges
David Ryan Shores, 23, Gerald Stevens, 23, and Kathleen MacDonald, 25, all face drug violation charges after deputies investigated a reported suspicious vehicle on Alcoa property at High Rock dam May 14.
In other Sheriff’s Office reports:
– Timothy Lee Nooner reported four catalytic converters stolen off vehicles at On Track Auto Sales, 4235 S. Main St., between May 7 and 14. Total loss was $600.
– Marshall Beck of Mocksville reported items valued at $140 stolen from a building at 3640 Bringle Ferry Road between April 25 and May 14.
– Hollie Amanda Frame, 29, was charged May 13 with resisting, delaying and obstructing a public officer at 354 Messick Farm Road, Woodleaf.
– Amber Nicole Tidwell, 19, was charged May 13 with second-degree trespassing at 5915 Southern Lane.
– Lonnie Cline, 50, was charged May 13 with assault by pointing a gun.
– Christopher Stanley Watson, 27, was charged May 14 with larceny of motor fuel at 1215 W. Liberty St.
– Latesha Blake Daniels, 33, was charged May 14 with felony obtaining a controlled substance by fraud/forgery at 1724 N. Lee St.
– William Steven Thacker, 21, was charged May 13 with misdemeanor possession of a Schedule VI controlled substance at 231 Robinson Road, East Spencer.