Blotter Catalytic converters stolen off excavating vehicles parked on Shinn Farm Road
Published 12:00 am Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Three catalytic converters were stolen off Pedulla Excavating vehicles parked at the 1275 Shinn Farm Road, Mooresville, business between Aug. 1 and 3. Total loss was $1,500.
In other Sheriff’s Office reports:
– Candese Acadia Hoyt, 19, was charged Aug. 4 with simple assault at 4830 Jack Brown Road based on a complaint by Nathaniel Wade Holshouser.
– Travis Michael Hall, 20, was charged Aug. 1 with unauthorized use of a motor vehicle at 215 Ellen St., Rockwell.
– Jeffery Scott Jordan, 35, was charged Aug. 1 with being a felon fugitive from justice.
– Scott Dale Stallings, 24, was charged Aug. 1 on a felony government warrant.
– Charles Henry Kluttz, 41, was charged Aug. 1 with felony maintaining a vehicle, dwelling or place to keep a controlled substance.
– Nathan Boone Ingram, 26, was charged Aug. 1 with violating a domestic violence protective order at 320 Ford Road.
– William James Misenheimer, 17, was charged Aug. 2 with misdemeanor larceny.
– William Marshall Oxendine, 43, was charged Aug. 3 with using a telephone to threaten bodily harm.
– Matthew Heffelfinger, 17, was charged Aug. 3 with misdemeanor larceny.
– Ryan Gene Coleman, 31, was charged Aug. 3 with simple assault at 315 Mandolin St., China Grove.
– Zachary Todd Rumple, 18, was charged Aug. 3 with injury to personal property at 504 Earle St., Kannapolis.