Sheriff's blotter: Man charged with kicking out light at jail
Rowan County Sheriff’s deputies arrested a man April 2 for kicking out a light at the Rowan County Justice Center at 232 N. Main St.
James Edward Robertson, 38, was charged with misdemeanor vandalism to real property willful and wanton injury.
In other sheriff’s reports:
– Tina Marie Hall reported on April 1 someone made multiple transactions using her bank account without her permission at 2115 Stirewalt Road, China Grove.
– Robert James Ehrman reported on April 1 a larceny of motor vehicle at 107 Log Barn Road.- A student at West Rowan Middle School was found April 1 with a seven-inch lockblade knife in his possession while on school grounds at 5925 Statesville Blvd.
– Jessie Luther, 56, was charged April 1 with misdemeanor assault by pointing a gun.
– Lavon Jerome Hollingsworth, 17, was charged April 1 with felony larceny of motor vehicle.
– Yvonne Wallace, 41, was charged April 1 with misdemeanor simple assault at 2345 Statesville Blvd.
– Heather Nicole Everhart, 24, was charged April 1 with concealment of merchandise.
– Olandis V. Summers, 33, was charged April 1 with misdemeanor assault on a female at 634 Knox School Road, Cleveland.
– Susan M. Thompson reported on April 2 someone took money from her account via ATM at 1126 Gracebrook Drive.
– Mary Barrow Williams reported on April 2 somone took a vehicle from a repair shop at 765 Lakeview Road.
– Dale Eugene Ketchie, 37, was charged April 2 with misdemeanor resist, delay, obstruct an officer and possession of a schedule IV controlled substance at 2420 Cauble Road.
– Two West Rowan Middle School students were found April 2 in possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia at school, 5925 Statesville Blvd.
– Kevin Edward Holshouser reported a larceny of a bicycle on April 2 at 220 Marion St., Rockwell.
– Woodleaf BP reported an April 2 larceny of $60 worth of items including diesel fuel and groceries at 3335 N.C. 801, Woodleaf.
– Allison Nicole Wright, 20, was charged April 2 with driving while impaired at 100 W. Innes St.
– Tommy Little Beatty, 66, was charged April 2 with misdemeanor resist, delay, obstruct an officer.
– Ashley Lynn Bynum, 21, was charged April 2 with felony forgery of notes checks warrants.
– Michael A. Constantino, 28, was charged April 2 with misdemeanor simple assault at 333 N. Main St., China Grove.
– Lavon Jerome Hollingsworth, 17, was charged April 2 with felony breaking and entering a building.
Anyone with information about any of these cases is asked to contact the Salisbury-Rowan Crime Stoppers at 1-866-639-5245.