Chain saws among items taken in break-in
The Rowan County Sheriff’s Office received a report Nov. 6 from Robert Louis Rehak Jr. of 620 Potneck Road of a break-in at his residence.
Rehak estimated the break-in occurred between March 18 and Aug. 26.
The items taken are valued at $8,890 and include several chain saws, a 35 MM Cannon camera with two extra lenses and a number of pieces of electronics.
In other Sheriff’s Office reports:
– Gregory Mark Albrecht reported the theft of items from his home at 10120 Cool Springs Road, Woodleaf, on Nov. 6. Taken were a Sanyo camera, a Colt King Cobra 357 gun, two men’s wedding rings and coins, total value estimated at $1,050.
– Brett Carl Mueller reported the theft of items from his go-cart trailer at 1130 Speedway Blvd., Nov. 5 or 6.
Taken were a Simpson helmet worth $1,000, six shocks and a trailer.
– Freddy Ray Neely,Jr., and Candi Furr were arrested at 187 Suncreek Lane Nov. 6 in reference to outstanding warrants. Both charged with resist, obstruct and/or delay for giving fictitious name. Neely also charged with possession of drugs.
– Stacie H. James reported the theft of jewelry from his residence at 1885 N. Enoch-ville Ave., China Grove, between Nov. 1 and 5. Items included a Seiko 2-in. gold nugget watch, several men’s gold rings, gold necklaces and a gold bracelet, estimated value of all is $6,350.
– Brandy Carter Reynolds reported she was assaulted with a jack handle at 4195 Lentz Road, China Grove, on Nov. 7.