Blotter: Semiautomatic pistol stolen at residence
The Rowan County Sheriff’s Office received a report Nov. 11 from Kyle Commerford of 8615 Dogwood Drive, Kannapolis, of a theft at his residence.
Commerford reported that someone had taken a pistol from a hidden place at his residence between Nov. 3 and Nov. 11. The gun is a semiautomatic Kel-Tec 380, serial number HNC92.
In other Sheriff’s Office reports:
– Gene Edward Kirby, 43, was arrested Nov. 9 on charges of assault with a deadly weapon at the home of the complainant, Jeffrey Meredith Thomas, 42, of 1250 Brookwood Drive, China Grove.
– Tiffany Renee Lynch, 17, was arrested on charges of possession of drugs Nov. 9 at 67098 N. I-85/Lentz Road, China Grove.
– Hubert Ray McCarn, 44, was arrested Nov. 10 at 975 Rainey Road on charges of simple assault based on complaints by Angela M. Contois of the same address.
– Diana Hunt Wolford reported the theft of a Luger 9mm pistol from a vehicle at 7199 Mooresville Road between Oct. 30 and Nov. 2.
– Carmen Crouch Sears of 2040 Organ Church Road, Rockwell, reported that someone used his personal credit card for a number of fraudulent purchases in the Salisbury, Rockwell and China Grove areas.
– Donna Marie Campbell of 1122 Tucker Lane, Gold Hill, reported the theft of an XBox 360 and credit cards from her residence Nov. 11.
– Latosha Jones reported the theft of items from her garage at 4270 Trexler St. between Oct. 4 and Oct. 8.
– Reggie Tevepaugh was arrested for simple assault Nov. 11 at 522 Miller St., Rockwell, based on a complaint by Rita Miller Tevepaugh of same address.
– Bradley Warren Wood of 235A Brown Acres Road reported the theft of a vehicle at 8625 U.S. 52, Rockwell Nov. 11. Stolen was a white 2000 Dodge Intrepid, tag number YVW3289, serial number 2B3HD56J4YH369280.