District Court Sept. 30
CAAFóCourt-appointed attorney fee
DCóDismissed by the court
NAóNotice of appeal
PJC/CóPrayer for judgment continued/court costs
SAAóSubstance abuse assessment
VDóDismissal without leave by district attorney
Disposition of cases heard Sept. 30 in Rowan District Probation Violations and Worthless Checks Court by Judge William C. Kluttz:
– Simple worthless check ó Monicka S. Adams, DC; Thomas Alvin Jordan, three charges, VD in all three cases; Robert Roach, 30 days, suspended six months, court cost, restitution; Leslie E. Worley, 25 charges, 45 days in 13 cases, 45 days in other 12 cases, credit 60 days served.
– Misdemeanor probation violation out-of-county ó Jeffrey Robert Badger, Len Louie Lineberry, 45-day sentence activated; William Roseman Jr., 45-day sentence activated, NA; Darren Eugene Sanders, probation terminated successfully.
– Misdemeanor probation violation ó Ronald Glenn Brinson, Gerald Wayne New Jr., Titus Delaney Vinson, 45-day sentence activated; Kenneth Bumpass, three charges, three 120-day sentences activated to run concurrently, NA; Kelly Renee Flesher, Michael Dwayne Stewart, 120-day sentence activated; Melissa Giles Hicks, Megan Nicole Ray, Amanda Sue Stremmel, 45-day sentence activated, NA; Mary Lou Hunsucker, probation terminated; Michael Anthony Keaton, continue under former orders; Samantha Ann Myer, probation terminated satisfactorily; Brandy Ann Spivey, probation extended 90 days for compliance; Tammy Overman Sprinkle, 20-day sentence activated; Gary Kwame Vinson, probation extended six months, CAAF; Willie Glenn Woodard, two charges, 150-day and 120-day sentences activated.
– Possession of Schedule VI controlled substance ó Kevin Jamel Chawlk, 20 days, suspended, 12 months probation, court cost, CAAF, SAA and abide by recommended treatment.
– Misdemeanor breaking or entering ó Charles Eugene Efird, two charges, court cost in both cases, CAAF; Douglas C. Uneberg, also carrying concealed gun, PJC/C; Tracy Sharice Uneberg, PJC/C.
– Possession of Schedule IV controlled substance ó Marquisha D. Holland, 45 days, suspended, 12 months probation, court cost, SAA.
– Driving while license revoked ó Kelli Irene Norris, 45 days, suspended 18 months, five days in jail in lieu of court cost and fine, credit time served, also speeding, VD, also driving while impaired, VD.