District Court Sept. 16
CAAFóCourt-appointed attorney fee
CSWóCommunity service work
DCóDismissed by the court
NAóNotice of appeal
SAAóSubstance abuse assessment
Disposition of cases heard Sept. 16 in Rowan District Probation Violations and Worthless Checks Court by Judge Charlie Brown:
– Misdemeanor probation violation ó Donald Ballard, probation terminated based on compliance success; John Forest Bellinger, two charges, violation dismissed by court, continue on probation; Christopher Blakeney, 60-day sentence activated; Melvin Dewayne Bookhart, two charges, 15-day sentence activated; Jason Kent Castor, 120-day sentence activated, NA; Alisha Jane Crawford, 45-day sentence activated at expiration of any sentence, NA, also contempt, 30 days; Scott Adam N. Croyle, 45-day sentence activated, CAAF a condition of early/work release; Latisha Dion Gladden, probation terminated unsuccessfully; William F. Goodjohn, probation terminated unsatisfactorily, CAAF a civil judgment; John Robert Graham, 120-day sentence activated; Juan Carlos Hernandez, probation terminated unsuccessfully; David Hyde Jr., Randall Lamont Krider, Joshua William Onufrak, 45-day sentence activated; Brian Keith Jenkins, 12-month sentence activated, DART program; Ildefonso C. Martinez, Jason Paul Monroe, continue under former order; Brian Lee Maynor, 120-day sentence activated at defendant’s request; Brian A. Melendez, 30-day sentence activated, CAAF a condition of work/early release; Harold Jeffrey Moore, 75-day sentence activated, NA; Oscar Godoy Moran, 24-month sentence activated, DART program, NA; Christopher A. Paddock, two charges, two 45-day sentences activated with second at expiration of first; Dasheen Darrow Sankey, probation terminated successfully; David H. Stauffacher, three charges, six-month, 120-day and 24-month sentences activated, DART program, CAAF a condition of early/work release; Arkita Steele, 150-day sentence activated, NA; Candas M. Turley, 120-day sentence activated, CAAF a condition of early/work release; James Edward Watkins, two charges, 30-day and three-day sentences activated; Jason Matthew Wright, 60-day sentence activated, NA; Russell Wayne Frye, two charges, sentence activated; Preston Carie Mood, four charges, sentences activated at defendant’s request at expiration of each.
– Misdemeanor probation violation out-of-county ó Zaccari Barron, 45-day sentence activated; Jennifer Ferguson, continue under former orders, also misdemeanor probation violation, probation extended six months, CAAF; Garland E. Hartsoe, probation terminated unsatisfactorily, CAAF a civil judgment; Cory Lagene Mitchell, 45-day sentence activated, CAAF a condition of early/work release.
– Failure to return property rented with purchase option ó Lentz T. Bates, DC.
– Possession of drug paraphernalia ó James Michael Dorton, 45 days, suspended, 12 months probation, $50 fine, court cost, 50 hours CSW, SAA.
– Violation of court order ó Bryon Ray Poole, DC.
– Intoxicated and disruptive ó Latanya Swain, court cost, CAAF, 24 hours CSW.
– Ethnic intimidation ó Alstin Vanderford, 45 days, suspended, 24 months probation, court cost, 48 hours CSW.
– Injury to real property ó Kareem Jamar Durham, 45 days.
– Driving while license revoked ó Ronald Lee Jackson, three charges, also driving/allowing motor vehicle with no registration to be driven and failure to stop for stop sign/flashing red light, 45 days, also fourth charge driving while license revoked, 45 days at expiration of first sentence.
– Resisting public officer ó Sherry L. Shaw, 13 days, credit time served.