Superior Court May 19 and 27
CAAFóCourt-appointed attorney fee.
CSWóCommunity service work.
VDóDismissal without leave by district attorney.
Disposition of cases heard the week of May 19 in Rowan Superior Arraignment and Motions Calendars by Judge R. Stuart Albright and the week of May 27 in Rowan Superior Motions Calendar by Judge Chris Collier:
– Felony attempt to traffic in opium or heroin ó Anthony Lewis, also felony possession of Schedule I controlled substance, felony possession with intent to manufacture, sell and deliver marijuana, felony maintaining vehicle, dwelling, place to keep controlled substance and felony possession of firearm by felon, 20-24 months, jail credit, DART program recommended.
– Felony possession with intent to sell and deliver Schedule II controlled substance ó Lisa Luann Ritchie, 18 months probation, $200 fine, court cost, drug education course, 24 hours CSW, warrantless searches, body testing, substance abuse assessment, also misdemeanor possession of stolen goods/property, VD, also felony conspiracy to sell controlled substance, VD.
– Felony possession of stolen goods/property ó Tiffany Lynn Smith, also felony obtaining property by false pretense, 8-10 months, suspended, 36 months probation including six months intensive probation, 50 hours CSW, warrantless searches for stolen goods, controlled substances, contraband and weapons, not use, possess or control any illegal drugs or controlled substance, body testing, obtain GED in 24 months, not assault, threaten, harass or go about premises of Chris Benton, M&C Enterprises, EZ Pawn & Jewelry or Badger Refurb Center, curfew at discretion of probation officer, restitution with co-defendants, CAAF, DNA sample, also felony breaking and/or entering, VD, also felony larceny, VD.
– Possession with intent sell and deliver Schedule VI controlled substance ó Demario Cordora Ingram, 6-8 months, suspended, 30 months probation, warrantless searches for stolen goods, controlled substances, contraband and weapons, not use, possess or control any illegal controlled substance, body testing, 50 hours CSW, substance abuse assessment, curfew at discretion of probation officer, CAAF, $300 SBI lab fee, DNA sample, drugs to be destroyed.
– Second-degree murder ó Cedric Dean Hawkins, also robbery with dangerous weapon, 125-159 months, jail credit, CAAF.
– Felony robbery with dangerous weapon ó Shaun Maurice McLean, also felony possession of cocaine, felony possession of Schedule I controlled substance, felony possession of counterfeit controlled substance and felony possession of firearm by felon, 61-83 months, jail credit DART program recommended, work release recommended when qualified.